NYTimes.com Academic Pass
1. Go to nytimes.com/passes.
2. Click on "Register" and create a NYTimes.com account using your school email address.
3. At the bottom of the welcome page, click "Continue".
4. You will then see a message directing you to check your CUNY e-mail. The message should arrive in your inbox within 15 minutes. Click on the link provided to confirm your e-mail address.
5. Once confirmed it will simultaneously verify your eligibility and grant your Academic Pass.
If you don’t get our confirmation email, check your spam folder. If you still do not receive it, send an email from your CUNY email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have previously registered on NYTimes.com, but have not registered with your CUNY email address, you will need to change your account information.
1. To do so, log in to NYTimes.com.
2. Click on your login name on the very upper right and select “My Account”.
3. Change your email address to your CUNY e-mail where indicated on the page.
4. Hit the SAVE button.