Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
CUNY LIBRARIES ARE OPEN both ONLINE and on campus! We are open online for reference & instruction. E-resources are fully available. CUNY Libraries physical spaces are also open for quiet study, computers and wifi, materials pickup, and more. Please note that library plans are subject to change based on the evolving pandemic situation and plans at each campus. At this time, due to the pandemic, campus access (including libraries) may be restricted to each campus’ current students, faculty and staff. Some libraries require reservations. Please check our College Libraries page for details about the library you plan to visit.
Support Students Impacted by Coronavirus Crisis Donate Now
About IEEE Xplore
is your gateway to more than 30% of the world’s current literature in electrical engineering, electronics and computer science. Included in our package:
- Twenty-five full years of journals, conference proceedings and standards from IEEE and IET (back to 1988), plus select content dating as far back as 1872.
- Full-text for more than 3 million documents
- 166 IEEE journals, magazines and transactions
- 26 IET journal and magazines, plus more than 20 IET conference titles
- Proceedings from over 1,200 IEEE and IET conference titles
- Over 2,500 approved and published IEEE standards
Promoting IEEE Xplore
Start here to find email copy and other customizable internal communications as well as flyers, posters, etc.
For Electronic Resources Librarians
License dates: 4/1/2015 to 3/31/2020
Serials Solutions Targets:
IEEE VDE VERLAG Conference Proceedings by volume
IEEE/IET Electronic Library (IEL)
IEEE/IET Electronic Library (IEL) Proceedings by Volume
IEEE/IET Electronic Library Standards (IEL)
OneSearch Coverage: 100%