Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Procurement Process at CUNY
State contracts have been updated as of January 2017. See the "State Contracts" tab in this guide for more information.
Negotiated for FY17/18
- Ebsco--3% increase on all individual CUNY library proprietary EBSCO database subscriptions (reduced from 5%).
- Gale--1% locked in renewal on all other campus renewals and Gale Access program fees for 3 years.
- Proquest--no increase on campuses that had pending 360 core renewals: CSI, Journ, Hunter, Medgar, Queens, QBCC
- Sage Premier
- Clarivate Analytics (Web of Science)
- Artstor (and Jstor)
- Springer ebooks
- Washington Post
CUNY Librarian Licensing Flowchart
* You have a copy of the license; it is not older than 5 years, and it has been signed by a valid signatory.
** You may have to do some due diligence here. Ask vendor to check with their lawyer. Check for links to T & C on the order/renewal form. Use CORAL and see if anybody else in CUNY has a license or T & C.