Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
CUNY LIBRARIES ARE OPEN both ONLINE and on campus! We are open online for reference & instruction. E-resources are fully available. CUNY Libraries physical spaces are also open for quiet study, computers and wifi, materials pickup, and more. Please note that library plans are subject to change based on the evolving pandemic situation and plans at each campus. At this time, due to the pandemic, campus access (including libraries) may be restricted to each campus’ current students, faculty and staff. Some libraries require reservations. Please check our College Libraries page for details about the library you plan to visit.
Support Students Impacted by Coronavirus Crisis Donate Now
- We've been storing all the signed CUNY OLS and individual library licenses in CORAL.
- If you're going to procure a resource that is new to your library, you can check CORAL to see if somebody else at CUNY has already had a license signed for the resource.
- If that's the case, you can ask the vendor to give you the same terms and conditions as the negotiated licenses.
- Also, when you're creating your requisition, let the procurement office know in the notes field (ex. BMCC has a license for this; it was signed on January 23, 2015).
- Here is a link to the CORAL ERM system. If you don't have a user name and password, contact Nancy Egan. Your username and password is read-only and it is only for the Licensing module.
- This can only work properly if everybody continues to send me copies of all the licenses that have been successfully negotiated (and signed). Procurement officers: please send me your licenses! Librarians: please remind your procurement officers to send me licenses or, if you get copies, forward them to me!