Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
CUNY LIBRARIES ARE OPEN both ONLINE and on campus! We are open online for reference & instruction. E-resources are fully available. CUNY Libraries physical spaces are also open for quiet study, computers and wifi, materials pickup, and more. Please note that library plans are subject to change based on the evolving pandemic situation and plans at each campus. At this time, due to the pandemic, campus access (including libraries) may be restricted to each campus’ current students, faculty and staff. Some libraries require reservations. Please check our College Libraries page for details about the library you plan to visit.
Support Students Impacted by Coronavirus Crisis Donate Now
Accessibility Information on Lumen OHM (Online Homework Manager)
- Content created by Lumen OHM is reviewed for accessibility.
- User-created content, including questions, text materials, and videos is not reviewed for accessibility.
- Student-facing pages are accessible. Students who need to be able to zoom the screen, who have trouble with fine control of the mouse, who have seizures or distraction issue, or needing especially high contrast will be able to use OHM.
- Accessibility options can be enabled by viewing the User Profile page.
- Accessibility is different on instructor-facing pages. Instructors with accessibility issues will encounter problems using OHM
Accessibility Instructions for Lumen OHM