Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
CUNY LIBRARIES ARE OPEN both ONLINE and on campus! We are open online for reference & instruction. E-resources are fully available. CUNY Libraries physical spaces are also open for quiet study, computers and wifi, materials pickup, and more. Please note that library plans are subject to change based on the evolving pandemic situation and plans at each campus. At this time, due to the pandemic, campus access (including libraries) may be restricted to each campus’ current students, faculty and staff. Some libraries require reservations. Please check our College Libraries page for details about the library you plan to visit.
Support Students Impacted by Coronavirus Crisis Donate Now
Widgets are handy. They let you insert functionality into a guide, or most any website.
Out of the box, you can create the following widgets:
- Guides - share lists of guides
- A-Z List - share lists of databases
- Users - share lists of LibGuides users / authors
- Subjects - share lists of your LibGuides subject categories
- Groups - share lists of your LibGuides Groups (CMS Only)
- Tags - share lists of your LibGuides Tags
- Content Box - share a box from one of your guides
- Guide / Page - share a guide or page from a guide
- Search Box - share a box that searches either (a) your guides or (b) your databases
Go to Tools, then select "Widgets."
You can generate some pretty detailed statistics for your guides--pages, subpages, and links clicked.
System admins can see homepage hits and content summaries.
Note that reports are generated once a week, on Saturday.
Unable to locate the requested user profile.